Motorcycle Enforcement and Safety
Motorcycle accident related fatalities have spiked throughout the State of California. This 8-hour course is designed for peace officers assigned to Traffic and Patrol Enforcement responsibilities and teaches key aspects of motorcycle (MC) enforcement and raises awareness on MC safety issues in California.
- MC law (CVC & Federal sections specific to MC's).
- Intended to increase officers’ knowledge base for Probable Cause stops.
- MC Collision Investigation (Investigative insight for MC involved collisions).
- DUI Awareness: MC specific indicators of DUI.
- MC Enforcement: Making traffic stops on motorcyclists.
- MC Helmets
- DOT compliant helmet & current California helmet laws.
- MC Safety Education: Simple things to do to increase MC safety awareness.
POST Certified Plan IV