Civilian LE Symposium
- September 10-11, 2018
This training is open to law enforcement personnel only.
ID required at the door.
Who Should Attend?
CIVILIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS:
· Community Service Officers
· Police Service Officers
· Crime Scene Investigators/Technicians
· Property / Evidence Technician
· Parking Enforcement Officers
· Vehicle Abatement Officers
· Animal Control Officers
Training Topics Include:
TRAINING TOPICS ARE IDENTIFIED PRIOR TO EACH VENUE THAT ARE SPECIFIC TO THAT REGIONS NEEDS. BELOW ARE EXAMPLES OF PREVIOU TRAINING TOPICS PRESENTED.
· Situational Awareness: Officer Safety for the Civilian Officer
· Community Policy: Keeping in touch with your community
· Active Shooter Response: Role of the Civilian Officer
· Missing Persons: Reporting Requirements and Documentation
· DUI Recognition: Recognizing DUI Driving and the Driver
· Evidence Collection & Crime Scene Photography
LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATIONS INTERESTED IN HOSTING THE CLES TRAINING VENUE IS ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT PSTI AT:
Valley Center, CA: September 10-11, 2018
Single Registration = $225; Multi (2 or more registered at same time) = $185
|Place:||Harrah's Rincon Way|
777 Harrah's Rincon Way
Valley Center, CA 92082
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA VENUE JUST ANNOUNCED! More to come...